GATE 2016 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off Marks For PSUs,IITs & NITs
GATE is generally known as Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The GATE exam is one of the commonly examination conducted every year for various discipline in engineering like as Mechanical Engineering (ME), Computer & Science Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EE), GATE Civil Engineering (CE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE). GATE exam conducted every year by different IIT’s (Indian Institute of technology). GATE exam selecting the candidates for Post Graduate Program.
GATE 2016 Expected Cut Off category wise-
Like last year, this year also GATE exam conducted at various centres across all over India. This exam is a objective types examination based on Online. Lakh of students had appeared in this examination and they are waiting for expected cut off. The expected cut off will decided by GATE depending upon the number of seats and appeared students. Here we are showing you the previous year expected cut off 2015-
|GATE Paper Code||GATE Paper||Qualifying Marks (Gen)||Qualifying Marks (OBC-NCL)||Qualifying Marks (SC/ST/PWD)|
|CS||Computer Science and IT||25.00||22.50||16.67|
The given cut off is previous year 2015 here you can check this and assumed that your GATE expected cut off 2016.
Procedure to download GATE 2016 expected cut off-
- First candidates should have know that which IIT is conducting the GATE exam this year and after that go to the official website of IIT.
- Search here GATE 2016 Expected Cut Off and after that click on that link.
- Fill the required details like as Registration No. and date of birth.
- Then click on the submit button after that it download in PDF format.
- Check your cut off and also take a hard copy of this expected cut off for future reference.
Expected Cut Off of GATE 2016 For PSUs IIts & NITs
Soon GATE Cut off of 2016 for PSu,NITs and IITs will be updates here.
Click here to download GATE 2016 Expected cut off Category Wise