FCI JE Answer key 2015 Expected Cut off Region Wise
The Food Corporation of India have completed their examination criteria for the recruitment of Junior Engineer post. The candidates who have applied for the post have appeared in the examination and now want to compare their answers with the FCI JE Answer key-2015 and find out the total number of correct answers provided by the applicant in the examination. Once getting the total number of correct answers, as the applicants may be from various regions, they need FCI JE region wise expected cutoff marks for getting qualified in the examination. The answer key for FCI JE recruitment-2015 and regional cutoff marks for FCI JE recruitment-2015 will be available at the official website in a very short period of time.
Key Information On FCI JE Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Key 2015
The Food Corporation of India is the organization that releases various notifications and helps the candidates to apply for the vacant positions in the organization. This time it released the notification for JE post and many candidates applied for the post by the last date of application. It has conducted the examination for the selection of mentioned post and now its ready to release the answer key and expected cutoff marks for the exam conducted.
Details About The Notification of FCI JE 2015:
- Organization Conducted Recruitment Exam: Food Corporation of India.
- Official Portal: Post Name: Junior Engineer Exam
- Status: Completed.
- Category: FCI JE-2015 Answer Key and FCI JE-2015 region wise expected cutoff.
- Status: Will be available shortly t official site.
How To Get FCI JE-2015 Answer key/ Expected cutoff/Result as per region?
- Applicants should visit official portal firstly.
- Then click on FCI JE recruitment-2015.
- You can see separate links which will be provided for answer key, cutoff, results etc.
- Click on the link of JE which you are searching for.
- Download and save the file to make the result estimation using answer key and cutoff marks.
Click me to see portal of FCI and get required information.