ER Liluah Railway Apprentice Recruit Form 2017 Selection Process
Good news for those candidates who completed their matric or it’s equivalent degree from the recognized university and also have a valid ITI certificate and want to build the career in Indian Railways so they don’t miss this big opportunity. Because Eastern Railway is going to release recruitment notification for the Indian Railways for the trade Apprentice. So eligible and interested candidates can send their application form by ordinary post before the last date.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017-
Details of vacancy for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-
Total no. of Posts- updated soon
Post Name- Trade Apprentice.
Trade wise details-
- Painter (G)
- Welder (G&E)
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech)
Eligibility Criteria For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-
Educational Qualification for this post- Candidates should have passed 10th or it’s equivalent degree from the recognized university and also have valid ITI certificate.
Age Limit- Candidates should have minimum age between 15-24 years strictly follow. Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government rule.
Application Fee- A Crossed Postal Order in favor of F.A. & C.A.O. Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at GPO/Kolkata for Rs. 40/- as an application fee which is not refundable/transferable fee form under any circumstances. The Postal Order purchased before the date of publication of this notice will not be valid.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-
- Visit the official website of Eastern Rail waywww.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment portal and search here Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Click on that link and an application form will be downloaded and print on the A4 paper.
- Fill the application form by the candidates in own handwriting and send this by ordinary post on before the last date. The Late application form will not be acceptable.
For any types of queries related to this recruitment kindly visit the official portal of Eastern Railway.