DHE Odisha Junior (+2) CAF Admission Online/ Offline Application 2017 Form, Selection List
Online CAF admission application form would be available on the official website from May 2017. For online form, you just visit the official website and download the form and start filling it up. Candidates who are looking to get your admission can apply through the official website. Application form would be available online.
Here in this article, you can get all the required details about the Selection List as well as the application process and important updates about the DHE Odisha. Also, you can get the details of the application submission process and classes starting schedule. The application process would be steps wise for first, second, and third rounds according to the selection list. For more details do keep checking the official website.
DHE Odisha Junior (+2) Admission Process 2017
- The first step is that you need to submit the online application form on the official website.
- Then you need to submit the print copy of your online application in the nearest Student Academic Management System Centers.
Note: Remember exact date of the admission is not yet been declared once the date is been declared by the officials we will surely update all the information on the official website.
Key Information of DHE Odisha Junior (+2) CAF Admission
The candidates who are looking to get the admission will have a chance to select group and college of our choice. You will have the option to give 100 colleges from the select list of colleges.
- Note: For each and every choice of college individually you need to pay 50 rupees. For more details do keep checking the official website.
DHE Odisha Junior Selection List 2017
Those who are been selected by the officials of the DHE Odisha Junior will be the eligible to get the admission in the college of your choice.
DHE Odisha Very Important Dates to be Remembered for the E- online Admissions and Offline Admissions.
- Registration through online starts in May 2017.
- The final day of applying online would be in June 2017.
- Submitting the hard copy at student academic management system centers in June 2017.
- Admission of the First Selection List Applicants: June 2017.
- Second Selection List would be out by June 2017.
- Admission of the Second Selection List Applicants: June 2017.
- Spot Admission at colleges for the Balance Seats would be done in the second selection list
- Last day of the Balance Seats Admission Registration
- Balance Seat Admission at Colleges for Merit List Candidates will be published on the College Notice Board.
- Spot Balance Seats Admission
- Classes will start for the (+2) first-year students will commence from in June 2017.
- For the Supplementary passed candidates admission would start within 20 days before the declaration of results. For more details do keep checking the official website.
For the Application hard copy process, you need to get all the below-required documents
- Class 10 certificates copy.
- Class 10 Mark sheet.
- Class 10 Conduct Certificate.
- It is important to get Copy of your Caste Certificate if you belong to any of the categories.
- A copy of your Sports Certificate or NCC, Scouts and Guides Certificate.
Official Website – Click Here