Know CBSE 10th Ajmer Region Result 2017 Rajasthan Gujarat MP DNH.
The 10th students from the states of Rajasthan, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli who are going to write CBSE 2017 board exam under Ajmer region are advised to follow the below method so that they can get their results. As many as lakhs of students gets registers themselves with Ajmer region to write CBSE 10th exam and these students will write their CBSE 2017 exam in the month of march of this year. In this article we are helping the CBSE Ajmer region students to know their result for the year 2017 and also we are providing the assumption dates for the release of CBSE 2017 Ajmer region results.
The traditional day for the release of CBSE 2017 Ajmer region result: Traditionally it is observed that CBSE 10th result for Ajmer region is released in the month of may.
Method To Know CBSE 10th Result 2017 For Ajmer Region
- Tenth students of Ajmer region who will write CBSE 2017 exam are advised to snap the below link
- Now they will be redirected to official web portal of CBSE 2017 Ajmer region and here they will have to search for CBSE 2017 Ajmer result
- After searching link and clicking it they need to enter their roll number to start viewing their CBSE 10th result.
Click me to know CBSE Ajmer region 10th result 2017
The students of 10th standard who gave the exam under CBSE 2017 Ajmer region can get the below results also
- CBSE Rajasthan 10th result 2017
- Gujrat CBSE 10th result 2017
- CBSE Madhya Pradesh 10th result 2017
- Dadra CBSE 10th result 2017
- CBSE Nagar Haveli 10th result 2017
Note: It is to inform to Ajmer region CBSE students that they should not try to search for their separate state result as they can directly get the CBSE 10th result 2017 for Ajmer region from above provided the blue link.